Thursday, November 29, 2018

Prove Myself Right

"I can do this....I can do this....I can do this"

This is my new mantra. I have scared myself away from writing for too long and I fully intend to get back into it. I have a new set of rules though.

1. Write EVERY DAY. They say practice makes perfect....time to test if it's relevant to my writing.
2. Write for me, not someone else whether it be readers or publishers. This is me. You don't like it, find another blog to follow.
3. Be real. There's no sugar coating in this life.

These are my main goals to get back into writing and to silence the little voice inside my head telling me I am not good enough. I know I am. I just need practice. Writing will now be in my daily schedule just as much as any other obligation during my day. Some posts might be good, some might be horrible. Some could be funny, some could be moaning and groaning. Who knows! I have no other expectations except for those three above.

Strap in....this could be a bumpy ride....


No comments:

Post a Comment