Wednesday, December 19, 2018

In Need of an Immune Booster!

Month three of sickness and it's only December. In October, we battled sinus infections and stomach flu; November brought more stomach flu; December we have random high fevers that last less than 24 hours but makes the kiddos incredibly irritable.

I can dote on the kids when they're sick all day long, but, when night comes around, I need to check out. Unfortunately, this seems to be when their symptoms are on high alert. The "mommy's", the vomit, the fevers, the thirst, the need for more medicine seem to always occur between the hours of 1 and 4 am.

I am not a good person when I don't get sleep. Last night was one of those nights that I'm not sure if I even did sleep as it was so choppy and I was kept up waiting for the next round of needs to begin. What's worse is I just can't get myself up for my early morning routine. The one that has a calming effect on me. It just makes the days a little bit harder.

I'm hoping the remainder of the winter will decrease the occurrences of our family being quarantined.

No comments:

Post a Comment